The East Peoria Historical Society was formed in 1999 as a result of the City of East Peoria receiving the gift of the Doering Homeplace, built circa 1888, from Dr. James Healey and his wife, Barbara Doering Healy.
The Board of Directors:
Vice President–Jim Zilch
Corresponding Secretary–Jan Borror
Host & Hostess–Barbara Demiter
Research & Acquisitions– Theresa Johnson
Building & Grounds– Alan Hersemann