Woodrow Wilson Grade School

Woodrow Wilson Grade School –.  District #86 purchased approximately eight acres in the NE1/4 Se1/4 of sec 35 from Lester L. Moushon on June 12, 1950 and constructed Woodrow Wilson School at 300 Oakwood Avenue. This school was built to replace Highway Village Grade School.  Additions were added in 1953 and 1961.

Compiled by East Peoria Historical Society