Harrison School – John G. and Margaret Barga, on September 14, 1852 sold the Trustees of Harrison School District, one acre of ground at the southwest corner of the east half of the southeast quarter of section 26 in Fondulac Township. (Off old Farmdale Road near East Washington Street). At some point this school was designated a Fondulac Township School #2 and on July 1, 1901 became School District #85. On August 29, 1912, John Wiegand and John Burroughs deeded the same property to District #85. With the construction of Robein Grade School, Harrison Grade School was closed in 1949 and its students transferred to Robein. The property was sold by the Trustees of Schools for Township 26 North Range 4 West to Wayne R. Moushon on May 22, 1951. The structure was later moved a short distance and converted to an apartment house. Nothing remains of the structure today.